If unsure about technical details, feel free to schedule a personal video call to discuss your setup.
- CORE FRAME: modular aluminium pipe segments, Ø40mm with connectors and base foot with 4 work mode angles
- LOUNGE SEAT: hand-crafted custom design with hard foam core and heavy duty faux-leather material. Wooden suspension slats with adjustable lumbar support. Seat length: 214cm, Width: 80cm.
- HEADREST: hard foam core and durable faux-leather material. adjustable height position
- HANDREST: hard foam triangular-shaped cushion for ultimate elbow & forearm support
- LARGE SIDE/MOUSE TABLE: mountable on either side (left/right handed). adjustable height & angle
- LAPTOP HOLDER: keep your desk clutter free by placing your laptop next to the screens
- KEYBOARD TABLE: 75cm x 50cm table surface with a cutaway to fit comfortably around your body. Flip-up to easily get in and out of the workstation. Sturdy mount structure to eliminate shake during typing
- 2 x STANDARD MONITOR MOUNT: moves along and around the crossbar - suitable to mount a single monitor on a VESA plate with 100x100mm hole pattern
- 1 x CROSSBAR for monitor mount
- 1 x VESA PLATE for large monitors with hole patterns (in mm): 100x100, 200x100, 200x200
- SCREEN DISTANCE EXTENDER: pipe-mount system to bring out your XXL screen beyond the core structure
- VARIABLE SCREEN DISTANCE ADD-ON: if you wish to bring your screen closer to your eyes
- 55"+ screen (central mount on a distance extender)
- One curved 49"+ screen in horizontal mode
- Two curved 49"+ screens, mounted vertically
- Regular screens with up to 104cm / 41" horizontal width
- Regular screens which are wider than 104cm / 41" can be mounted vertically, as long as their vertical length is not greater than 104cm / 41"
- WIDTH: 125cm - 4.1ft
- LENGTH: 210cm - 6.9ft
Check out our EXTENSIONS (e.g. extra crossbar or additional monitor holders) if you have special monitor requirements.
If unsure about functionality or monitor compatibility - feel free to schedule a video call or contact sales support directly: firstname.lastname@example.org